ARV 11.1% 1.6¢ artemis resources limited

Sprott is not interested with Artemis Neutro! Have said this...

1. 10,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1428
    Sprott is not interested with Artemis Neutro! Have said this many times over. The company was mismanaged & relationships were strained soon after the outset of the Pilbara Extravaganza that never happened, whether the clowns that post here thinking they know better want to believe it or not! Makes no material difference but, intelligent business folk such as Sprott, do not appreciate arrogance & games played by Junior management. Lenigas burnt us when QH reached out with an Olive leaf to assist with unloading a certain tenement back when but we were denied the action. Ed would confirm this if he wished to clear things up but, don't hold your breath as many here know who really runs these Pilbara pathetics! DEG are not much better with their promises of glory only to let down the Market & suffering holders consistently!

Raf warned all very early in the piece as he obviously knows more than he's willing to let on! I believe he's somewhat "in the know" but he'll continue to keep that to himself & of course, most would respect that I'm sure. Big spider web of intrigue & hurt surrounds the Pilbara & all because of arrogant, self-serving folk @ the Helm. Bending over for the Big, Arab-Lovin Mick!

To put your hope in these such BoD's is akin to collectively signing a blank cheque, which we as holders have continues to do now for years!

Concerning ARV directly. What is in the pipeline? BS! That's what! Has any any proof otherwise?!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $46.90K 2.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3273020 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 272023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 1565226
Last updated 14.11pm 25/04/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.