ARV 0.00% 1.7¢ artemis resources limited

Somebody did try a short bear attack this week on palladium this...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Somebody did try a short bear attack this week on palladium this week but they were slapped down within a few hours and it is now in a parabolic rise .Curiously in view of ARVs 70% OF Munni Munni ,The huge rise in the price of palladium and also platinum rising significantly has had zero effects on ARV share price .One would think that the major shareholders in ARV would have an interest in seeing the price rise ,but trading right now is minimal ,its very curious .Whilst some on these bbs seem to regard it as a soapbox in Hyde park to yell out there opinions ,I for one, find Hot copper very useful .I have got two great tips from posters ,KZM which is a 6 bagger for me on my remaining shares right now and PGE which is a great canadian company with a pgm prospect in Montana next to the Stillwater mine ,its up 30% in a week .Should easily be a Disallowed (Sprott in invested in both pge and kzm).My other Aussie pgm prospect POD is languishing ,cant understand that either in view of whats happening to pgm prices .Anyway I own ARV because of Munni Munni and live in hope that something good will happen one of these days .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $16 928

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49072 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 607196 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.