JPR 0.00% 3.0¢ jupiter energy limited

arvo buying, page-20

1. 14,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Good Oil for a guy who apparently has no opinion (according to your disclosure) you certainly aren't scared sharing one. Have researched this Co in and out pretty thoroughly before I invested in it over 12 months ago and I am alot more confident they will be producing black gold by end of this quarter or into the second quarter now than I ever was before.

The main reason I was attracted to this stock in the first place was because of NWZ2 and SV Akkar and with NWZ2 nearing production testing along with SV Akkar there is nothing you can try and tell me that these guys won't be pretty big producers out of K.
    Just look at the Management Team make up now out of Aus and K, the experienced drilling Co hired to carry out drilling on SV Akkar/NWZ2, the new Office Head Quarters started out of the Capital and the additional local Admin staff employed, plus throw in the recruitment (which I think was a big coup by GG) of DT to lead the drilling programs then you can come to some conclusions that these guys want to be serious producers out of K. Google is a wonderful tool I recommend it to all the uninformed.
    PS
    Andy my mate you will be quite surprised to know there still are alot of people that I know who hold every single share and wont be taking money off the table until at least 12 months from now. Plus didn't the Management team secure X millions of shares in the RI....I haven't seen them selling have you...?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 99999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.