VCR ventracor limited

I agree with an earlier comment regarding the day traders...

1. 395 Posts.
    I agree with an earlier comment regarding the day traders selling too quickly. IMO, this is the major problem. On both the day of the announcement and today, buyers had no problems paying over a $1. It's the day traders that just don't seem to be holding the line. As soon as it rised, all they want to do is cash-in, and the buyers know that!!!....There is no staying power at all in this stock.

I believe this is the psychology behind this stock. There has been too many pump and dump, that no one has any "belief" in the sp support any more, despite the excellent ann. of late.

IMO, you can have as many instos. buying it, but if the herd is selling, the price is still going to fall (and the instos. would love that because they are picking it up cheap).

Good sales news is certainly wanted, and a return to the old days of publishing every good piece of news asap - it helped propelled the sp to 3.80 on lesser progress, so imaging what good constant news releases would do with the lates ann.

It is very hard to see a stock with this type of progress and so close to so much revenue being sold for such a cheap price!!! specially when the reason is day traders out for a quick profit at the expense of long time holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.