CYM 6.67% 2.8¢ cyprium metals limited

… and the sleep continues …. bored shareholder looking at the...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 865
    … and the sleep continues …. bored shareholder looking at the last Fin ...

… so far this year ARC have spent 53K on exploration … and 372K on administration.

… and the forecast for this quarter … 20k on exploration … and 65K on administration.

… while now ARC may have nearly 1 million in the bank with the second issue … and unless am reading this all wrong … [very possible]

… I now maybe of the view that ARC may well be going to use this new money for an on-market share buy-back scheme, with the aim of reducing on issue to 500 FPO, with 300 FPO held with-in the Top 20. As there is maybe now a simply embarrassing amount of paper on issue after that much appreciated and maybe long over due 500-1 consolidation !!

… the seemingly most important thing is that ARC has enough money for Admin, some deplorable shareholders may argue that ARC should drill, perhaps even go after the 25,000 ounce oxide resource on Triple Crown, but that money maybe be used for Administration in 2018, so why would ARC drill [?], this idea of drilling, maybe by ARC's own actions would maybe fail to support the groups seemingly continuing long term outlook for Administration !!

… ARC seem to have this strange view that share holders should maybe support this pseudo Administration fascination and if not be berated maybe in a Chairmans address.

…. ARC now maybe have nearly 1 million in the bank, no debt with a tight share register and a possible enormous, massive, free-carried JV now on-going in Indonesia … and by the looks maybe absolutely no plans to do anything else this quarter, nothing …. so ARC may have learnt absolutely nothing from the past 5 years and we maybe continue on an Administration stream train to the Administrators office ….

…. The new High Command may make some good changes and get things moving …. so far all quiet. Whats the rush ? all companies have admin to pay and ARC is no different.

… ARC in my opinion are now maybe in a very good position [the fact that the sp has so far held above 0.50 may show the market agrees] … will they waste it ?

Go the ARC ! It's gains o'clock ! do something !!

only my views DYOR.
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 14/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $42.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $6.086K 216.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 236740 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 595000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.