CYM 7.14% 3.0¢ cyprium metals limited

I missed the announcement.I hope I qualify with my...

1. 6,931 Posts.
    I missed the announcement.
    I hope I qualify with my 125000.

Regards

Desmond

Austindo Resources to raise up to $1.7 million by placement
    and
    offer Share Purchase Plan to existing shareholders
    Austindo Resources Corporation NL (“ARX”) has resolved to proceed with a placement of up
    to 52.5 million shares at 3.2 cents per share to raise additional working capital of $1.7 million
    which will fund the Company through and beyond the completion of its Bankable Feasibility
    Study (“BFS”) in respect of its 75% owned Cibaliung Gold Project in Banten Province,
    Indonesia.
    The Board is also pleased to confirm that it has resolved to offer shareholders as at 20 August
    2003 the opportunity to participate in a Share Purchase Plan. Details of the Share Purchase
    Plan will be confirmed on or before 20 August 2003.
    The placement will be made to the Company’s major shareholder and interests associated
    with some of the directors of the Company and accordingly, will be subject to shareholder
    approval.
    PT Austindo Nusantara Jaya and associates (“ANJ”), which currently hold 47.9% of the
    issued capital of the Company, will subscribe for up to 33.0 million shares ($1,056,000).
    Mr. George Tahija, the President Director of ANJ and a Non-Executive Director of the
    Company, has confirmed that ANJ remains extremely confident in the Company’s Cibaliung
    project in Indonesia and its prospect of adding significant value to the Company.
    Mr. Pieter Greeff - the Chairman of the Company, and Mr. John Carlile - a Non-Executive
    Director, have also indicated that, subject to shareholder approval, they intend to participate in
    the placement.
    The placement will also be offered to other major shareholders of the Company and
    potentially to new investors identified by the Board. The placement will be completed
    following shareholder approval. A general meeting to consider this proposal is scheduled to
    be held on 30 September 2003.
    The Company has previously confirmed that it is proceeding with a BFS on the Cibaliung
    project.
    A preliminary feasibility study recently undertaken by the Company was based on a resource
    of 610,200 equivalent gold ounces announced by the Company on 28 April 2003.
    Key findings of the preliminary feasibility study were:
    Mine life of 6 years with a increased production rate of 220,000 tonnes per annum with
    recovery of gold and silver by a conventional gravity - CIL processing plant;
    Annual production of approximately 70,000 ozs gold equivalent;
    Initial capital estimate of some US$ 30 million;
    Average life of mine cash operating costs of less than US$200/oz.
    It is anticipated that the BFS will be completed in the first half of 2004.
    The proposed placement and Share Purchase Plan will place the Company in a healthy
    position to finalise the BFS and meet its working capital requirements while project funding
    for the Cibaliung project is put in place and the Company’s interests in Victoria are advanced.
    Yours sincerely
    Ian L. Price
    Managing Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $45.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $9.042K 306.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 961729 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 658910 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.