CYM 7.14% 3.0¢ cyprium metals limited

T/U Nannook. Good to see another S/H can see how arrogant and...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    T/U Nannook. Good to see another S/H can see how arrogant and incompetent they are. I hope to attend the meeting as well. The only satisfaction you will get is letting off steam as like all arrogant directors will reply on how hard they are working and don`t understand the situation. They will say they are investigating a number of promising opportunities but say it is all confidential but will add value to the company.
    Announcement imminent they will say. If they say that we are in deep trouble
    It is easy for us to be so very critical but their proven track record of failure and blaming others for it is evidence they are out of their depth and incompetent and not fit to hold office.

The smart directors these days employ strategic people to deal with very technical and sensitive issues to ensure the smooth running of their operations especially those that have the possibility of making millions.

After attending many AGM`s over the years and talking to Directors you learn the bad ones speak the same language. They live in denial of the truth of their failures. If you owned shares in TKG you will know what I mean ( for an example.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $45.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $9.042K 306.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 961729 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 658910 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.