BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

As a LTH , Most of us are waiting for the company updates., page-4

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    Good on you for being a Long Term Holder, I also love your sentiment, which I have personally never changed since day one in late 2015...I do however notice a number of posters, including well respected posters whose sentiment is a hold not a buy...still haven't fathomed that one out...but that's just me.

I have lost count of the number of people I have "sold" the Brainchip story to over the years, family, friends, strangers, even the Chinese Billionaire who's partnered up with Gina Rinehart back in 2018.

We can only promote what we all know through public announcements, but I add the personal side to the story about trust and integrity and who the Founder/s are and focus on the statement "Beneficial AI" this is our mission, and how even the company itself can only control the controllables when it comes to the use of AI in advanced weaponry or evil intent.

Finally, it's not too late for others to jump on board the bus, as we head towards the launchpad to board the mothership to go where no human has gone before....biggrin.pngtongue.pngrolleyes.pngwink.png
    Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 23/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.