CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

I have been following the thread and I liked the level of the...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I have been following the thread and I liked the level of the discussion and value added knowledge, thank you guys. I just would to share why a non-tech person like me decided to get in:
    1) Disruptive? Not sure whether it is or not, but I wouldn't waste time in trying to answer, it isn't my field. I am focused on what is the value provided and whether there is competition that can challenge the company's future value proposition.
    2) So, what is the value proposition?. After more than 25 years of business re-engineering and business improvements to save costs (please, I am not a consultant!) for organizations, cost saving through sharing resources (eg. Share Service Centres) is probably the major activity that most of medium and large companies are focused at the moment due to the impossibility to increase sales, head count and overheads are being monitored on a monthly basis. I see NWZ as a serious alternative for this "sharing" concept, media companies will be able to reduce costs without having an issue in terms of "Raw Material" collection.
    3) Why is taking such a long time to build a clientele if this is a "Disruptive" technology? Facebook, Amazon and Google are B2C type of companies while NWZ is B2B. Is this important? Yes indeed, young individuals normally don't take long to embrace new technology, they like to look trendy and be "in", specially when the cost of acquisition is $Nil (eg. Facebook). B2B companies need to deal with other companies where it takes a long time to take decisions, in particular when those decision may be seen as "strategic". The fact that they started to sign many contracts in the last few months is a really good sign (well done guys!), but there is still a lot of work that needs to be undertaken on the revenue side.
    4) Is NWZ cheap or expensive today at 7.1c? I guess this depends on your own assessment of the company's value and how much risk you are willing to take. Can it go further down? Maybe. Do they will require additional funding? No doubt they will, the question is how they will move ahead: An strategic partner would be my ideal choice rather than selling shares that alienate current holders.

Regards,
    Rod

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.