NAE 0.00% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

As exciting as it gets, page-67

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think cap raise is a very good thing if the companies do it smartly... for example, NAE has so much going on so the share price should keep moving IMO and then if the management raise cap at or above 3c, it will provide a solid support to share price...

I personally don't see a reason why they need to raise... They have 1.2m in hand and 1.2m is due Feb next year... Even if they spend 500k on exploration this quarter plus admin they will still have 500k to go into the next quarter... And then after 1.2m received in February they will have decent cash again... By saying this, if they acquire advance stage gold project or if the initial results are good from recently acquired gold project, cap raise would be necessary and I would seriously love NAE to raise in these two situations which means heaps more appreciation of share price for share holders who got in early... I would rather prefer the second scenario as this lease which they have been granted recently can be a wild card... up to 95kms of potential Macreas Style shear gold zone... And that's 10kms from a mine where 500k oz being produced and 60kms from 10moz resource... I personally think it can do wonders if they can find some thing here... Dr. Makenzie increases the chances of success substantially IMO...

All in all, I don't mind cap raises as long as its at a decent price...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $6.18K 1.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1207245 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25327472 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.