CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

As expected, down we go again, page-12

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I don't know and it is just my own personal opinion here but, could it be said that the GRR case is taking priority over and above other important issues.??

Could it be that MB is putting some pressure on CTP to sort it all out before it will all blow up in their faces.??

Don't forget that MB is owed about $80 to $85 million dollars by us, plus they own 50% of Mereenie, let alone the offtake agreement where they have paid us upfront for a huge amount of gas at only $2 per GJ too, and they mighty just start wondering if it was all worth it. With that in mind, I am also sure that MB wouldn't have lent that money to us just on a handshake promise either thus they would have a holding security on our assets to cover someone's a..ses....... As such, and while this Legal saga is continuing on and costing us an absolute fortune with legal teams both here in Australia and in the USA, someone within MB will start receiving emails from above asking them to explain. ""PLEASE EXPLAIN"".

Please explain what will happen if CTP will be forced to go and defend the case in the USA where the odds are against them to win there it will say.??

Would there be anything left at all for us if things will go that way it will say.??

Would it be better that we start doing something about it and tell/force CTP into going and sit at the round table and try to sort it all out with GRR before it is too late it will say.??

What will happen then to our Management and our Legal Counsel, let alone the Board which went along with it for years and years, for putting us into this position.???

Ohh so many questions. But someone will have to answer them all for, if not, chances are that he/she will never ever become one of the statistics of the millionaire's factory.

Time will tell but, IMHO something might be brewing up in the background.

Now, when will the Chairman be given the farewell party and shown the door and possibly the same with our dearly, or not so dearly, beloved Management.??

Once again, time will tell. But my gut feeling tell me that something is definitely not right. For, any company which will wait for the last possible moment to release it's quarterlies, or release them after trading hours where investors will have the time to digest it properly and take time to cool off, doesn't sound very promising at all.

Perhaps the company will be able to prove me wrong. Who knows................But they will have to begin by telling us how many more appeals they are allowed to lodge before having been told that it has reached the end of the road and to start facing the music.................... if they don't end up pulling out long before that.

Dyor!!
    Last edited by buddy134: 27/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333765 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 214687 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.