EWC 10.0% 1.1¢ energy world corporation ltd

Other than 18 Oct2021 ASX announcement re: repayment of Augusta...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

Other than 18 Oct2021 ASX announcement re: repayment of Augusta loan (corporate notes ) I cannotrecall EWC ever having advised re: ASX announcement any (partial/full)repayment of loans. I do not expect any EWC announcement re: repayment/rescheduling of this $24.3million outstanding loan to SCB and Mizuho Bank. I do expect, however, EWC to fully honour its own stated commitments, as per 31 August, 2022 Prel. AR (pages 8 and 9), and per the 30 Sept 2022 AR (pages 6 and 7) namely to inform shareholders re: EWC business plan for its Philippines power plant and LNG hub,and Sengkang lng plant. The relevant statements are listed below:

Philippines Power Plant and LNG Trading Hub Update

We are in the final stages of updating our business plan for the projects, including its capital requirements, and you can expect further details from us in the near future.

Indonesia n LNG Update

We are in discussions and negotiations with various regional distributors and end users to supply them with LNG and will update the market with any significant developments.

Australia Gas Update

Even though the reference to shareholders expectations re: update concerning Eromanga gas has been dropped from the 30/9/22 AR I still expect EWC to honour its own commitment as per 31 August 2022Prel. AR (page 9), namely that “We have completed the engineering surveys and costings required and the rehabilitation work in the gasfields and at the gas plant are ongoing now; and you can expect further details from us soon”. In its Prel. AR (page 9) EWC also states that: “We recognize the immediacy of the opportunity in Australia and have already mobilized resources”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $33.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $22.70K 2.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129631 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.