PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

Yo CUB, Ease up on Sharetrader, he isnt saying that the company...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Yo CUB,

Ease up on Sharetrader, he isnt saying that the company will explode into a multi billon MC company, he is saying in terms of percentage increase for holders. He suggests an increase to $70m doubling share holder value is easier than NST doubling up to in excess of $2b.

This is very true of the more junior miners, in the sense that any large deposit they can prove up can increase their MC by 2-3-4+ fold. That is however the reward in investing in the smaller players, this also comes with the downside risk of possible lack of funds to further develop projects.

I would say the PXG have done well with their exploration to date on the expansive area they own. As I mentioned to you before CUB they have been drilling all over the area between Blue Funnel and Bullant, so maybe they are just waiting on some assay results and some geological modelling... thats my best guess any way. Hopefully this drilling can create a higher grade find in the area being exploited by La Mancha, NST and NGF at the moment!

Regards,
    Jake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.