LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: lum shareholders down the plug hole Mikeyboi, they also...

1. 111 Posts.
    re: lum shareholders down the plug hole Mikeyboi, they also haven't included the revenue from the sale of 50% of the 2 large Turkey signs - estimated at around $1.5mill. No word about the small logo sign sold in Turkey either. Cash is not a problem, but I'm worried about the long term potential growth of this company. I'm not convinced they will ever be able to get more than about 1 sign per year up with current management. Good management would be working on the next signs by now and would have found decent joint venture partners also. With an expected lag period of 1 year from identifying a site, to manufacture, installation, commissioning, finding an advertiser and then receiving money - the cash in the bank will not be enough for 1 year of expenses and the manufacture of a large sign, esp. if the delays continue for much longer in Turkey and NY. The simple point is, they should not be in this position - the management is screwing up big time. I'm not suggesting they have an easy job, but this is now irrelevant and any excuse is no longer satisfactory after 5 years of experience and continuing stuff-ups. Sam Andersen was the lawyer - she should have ensured these recent stuff-ups should not have occured. Guess that's why her resume' reads positions at places like MUL and LUM.
    Regarding placing signs on the east coast of Aust.- maybe, but, with CCU on their side, the US is a market that should be persisted with. I believe the Aust. market is probably harder than the Yankee market due to the much lower advertising spend by companies over here, less tolerance for large outdoor electronic signage by councils and still the same cost of manufacture.
    I have only one question for LUM - how sincere and genuine are CCU? Are CCU trying to help Lumacom, or are they trying to protect their American buddy sign manufacturers? I think the Disney effort by CCU and Lumacom was nothing short of pathetic and if CCU were really genuine, I'm not sure this would have happened.
    The further is sinks the harder it is going to be to pull this company, and its share price out of the manure. I'm not sure the market, or insto's will forgive or forget Sala and Goodrick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.