LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

as good as it gets, according to big rod, page-8

1. 1,286 Posts.
    lum - shareholders should demand an egm. Crisis situations call for Crisis actions.....

In my email to the company today I asked if LUM are being charged rent on 4TS and the Marama Hotel, when the Disney sign is coming down, If night time images are still playing and if they can continue to be played while a new daytime image is installed, exactly what is the role of Clear Channel - if they are doing the negotiating with clients what was RS doing there last week, who the blue chip interested parties are, what is the "risk" that the company is trying to avoid by transferring the council permits in Istanbul and what do they mean by "very close"

All these questions should be made transparent to shareholders and the market. LUM's announcements are as clear as mud. If worst comes to worst I still see options. There could be another capital raising at whatever price they can get which will while it will be dilutionary will inject more capital into the company. Or they could look at selling 4TS or do a trade off with Durst just to get out of whatever arrangement they are in, but whatever happens we cannot continue down this path that we have been on in the last 5 years.

LUM may need to resort to scouting Perth or national universities and taking on one of the top marketing graduates they have. I'm sure a young brainstrust would jump at $150k per year or whatever Sala is on at the moment. I wonder if the man had any formal training?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.