IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

as holders, we have the right to ask questions

1. 1,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Just had a thought that we have jointly written several interesting posts, made interesting observations related to the potential lack of appropriate disclosure and have come up with a large number of questions which should not remain unanswered.

Many of us are still IGR holders with the right to request explanations from our management. The following page contains contact details for IGR:
    http://www.integramining.com.au/ContactUs.aspx

We can ring then, send them a letter, submit a comment or send an email. Email is an interesting means of communication, as it provides a record of the exchanged information.

Why don't we contact our management and ask them the same questions and request to respond to our concerns? This is probably the best we can do.

I suggest that posters repackage their comments into polite, factual and concise emails with specific questions and send them to IGR management. Based on their presentations and press releases, our management clearly think that we are all satisfied with the deal. Let us all make them aware what many of us really think about the deal they made on our behalf. Let's make them aware that they lost touch with a majority of non-institutional investors.

I suggest we all do this and I will be sending my questions to IGR on Saturday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.