IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

as holders, we have the right to ask questions, page-22

1. 1,084 Posts.
    I will be ibterested to see if anyone gets a reply from Igr.I think its a waste of time writing to them,as has been said they will be standard cut and paste answers.
    The questions that need answering are:

What date did they have their first meeting with Slr?

What date did at least 2 major shareholders know about the proposed merger with Slr?

Did 2 major shareholders trade Igr in weeks prior to announcement of capital raising to drive price down?
    They suggested it was to fastrac drilling or was it to fastrac a deal with Slr?

Why did they borrow another $20m and tell shareholders this was to pay down debt and provision for an aquisition?
    Was this another ploy to make shareholders think the situation is so bad any deal with Slr is good?

What are the real grades comming out of Cock Eyed Bob prior to our forced stop on mining?

Will the company still be run for shareholders till the deal with Slr is signed off?

Is their a chance the deal will not get the greater than 75% acceptance that is required? (major shareholders hold about 26% of company)

Are the press reports correct quoting Slr CEO saying this deal has been in the making for over 3 years"

Did the company have the CR to deliberately drive down the price to 29c?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.