WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

With regards OBJ, there are knowns and unknowns. The knowns are...

1. 298 Posts.
    With regards OBJ, there are knowns and unknowns.

The knowns are sufficiently enticing to maintain interest and give one hope of a big return on investment within a reasonably short time-frame, ie great technology with possibly wide-ranging application, via one or more multinational companies.

However, we also have the unknowns which add a note of caution, ie this strange situation whereby we are left deducing and guessing (at enormous length...) as to whether there are one or two companies other than 3M actively working with OBJ's technology and possibly some other concerns about company management.

Mind you, if we had no concerns and everything was crystal clear, and the picture was blatantly positive, investors looking to buy-in currently at the prevailing price wouldn't have a hope in hell.

We're all taking a bit of a punt with OBJ, but there is enormous upside available, and limited downside, if your position is handled sensibly.

And in relation to this 60 day extension granted to 3M, I'd be pretty confident that we'll hear something (either from 3M or another party) before that deadline. It could come through any day. I think anyone intending to get into OBJ should not leave it too long. If a positive announcement arrives, OBJ will skyrocket.

All totally just my opinion - the way I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.