ODA 0.00% 16.5¢ orcoda limited

as if nothing happened, page-4

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    I know it's not the sort of thing people like to hear, and that I might be talking as much from my heart as my brain, but I am rancidly disappointed about today's movement and think it does not indicate a bright future, at least for months and months. Surely even day traders would ease up for just a few days, given the apparent fact SMA is now a business entity operating in China. And surely the CM confirmation is near - and, still, we're putridly low again.
    I understand the need to feel optimistic, but constantly on this forum all sorts of rationales are offered for why things are actually looking great, despite continual prima facae movements on the board that suggest the market is not enamoured with this stock (even though longer-term shareholders like mysellf genuinely are).
    I've only ever been a little bit nervous about SMA, given the riisk versus reward ratio... but now I'm left wondering just how good the reward will be. I get the feeling, unless the numbers are phenomenally good when we get them, this will be a fizzer.
    I desperately hope I'm wrong.
    Thoughts, anyone....?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6250 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 70028 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.