CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Leonidis ur post is utopia!I d rather have posters showing the...

1. 353 Posts.
    Leonidis ur post is utopia!

I d rather have posters showing the real side of "Life" which is not always Rosie!

if you don;t like negative post about your company i suggest you use the "block button"

I like to have all views + and -.

So unless you are "married" with JH i think it is good to uncover at loud voice some of the Bull this Speccie covers.

If the negative ones today reveal to be right one day you will disappear and not write a word anymore.
    I have seen this before.

You won't come back and say you were wrong will yOU?

+ atm CTP has not done/achieve any return but rather a disgraceful run when you look at the moeny that it has spent and the all data chart!!!!

Wake up and look at life around you mate.

Also if CTP have a serious enough management genuinely willing to make this happen nobody will care about negative posts in HC.

Again mate wake up to yourself and put me on ignore from now on since i don't like people like you reading my posts - you could learn soemhting from it you innocent ramper (or maybe sthing else)!

NEGATIVE POSTS AND POSITIVE NEED TO REMAIN THAT S THE PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT maybe you need to BUILD YOUR OWN TWIDDLE FORUM WITH YOUR MATES AND POST THERE.

SORRY but AM SICK OF DICTATORS IN THIS THREAD!

PS: if you don;t know what dictator means read some books of history and read about Mao, Staline etc...cause i think some of you want get the extend of its meaning by just googling it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.