SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

as lower as closer

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear holders,

When I bought the share at 0.72 and sold 0.93 was really a fantastic deal (and in last than 1 month)

I came back at 0.78 thinking..upowwww look the bargain !!
    Than I t5hought...maybe I'm lucky and the share will retrace to 0.70.. Yes happen and I load strongly making one average of 0.74

Than the share went to 0,65,0.62 and I bought thinking... ahhh this will remain just today..tomorrow bounce back tpo 0.70

No

Next day I say the share at 0.60 and amazingly when arrived at 0.585 and made my finnal sacrifce and bought creating one average price of 0.70(of course I could not buy thge same volume I bought at 0.78 and 0.74 and 0.70)

Well... yesterday we close 0.55 and probably today high chances to be smashed again... maybe below 50's

If I had crystal ball,of course I regret..I would prefer to be with money and "begin buy today".. But I dont have..

To be honest I basically never could achieve the "botton"..is pratically a 100% bad performance (in that sense)... Always I buy the share goes ahead falling down..
    Too anxious ? Maybe.. But in other hand I must confess

I'm highly successful in my investments.. I cross year after year making more prifit and always over the benchmarket.

I use all tools..TA and FA(and my friends alert me the abreviations means),I never rely in any word (here or any analyst)but I love read all and make my own conclusion).

I can't say anything to give hope to my friends here or at least say,,, "Look the future is green"... I can't

What I just can say is,..,.

As much lower much closer..

Like a birth of a baby.. As much painfull higher the sign the moment is coming.

SLR is coming to a moment that even who hates gold,even who believe the world will love paper and fake bonds of bankerupcy countries..inclusive this guys will look and say.,.

"Oh my gosh !!! I cant believe..this is "nothing" let me buy something..I cant resist !!!"

We , looks like, are in that territory now..

In low 40's (maybe we will see today,high 40's) we will arrive to a 90% devaluation of the company... Meaning...

The company begin to be rated as ZERO value.

That could be just under 2 circunstances:

a) Gold was decided will be cancelled as raw material and/or reserve value t Central banks

b) the price is lower than production costs,and all companies decide commit arakiri(that japanese kamikaze act to commit suicide) and go ahead selling per 1000 what costs 1001.

I strongy believe (and you?) that none of that cases (a or b) will happen.

The market achieve an natural acomodation as part of the economic cycle.

The article yesterday send by Chuk showing this analyst from Citi is very (technicallY accurate...)

Fibonacci orn not Fibonaccios' the retracement of 34% is huge and for sure people begin identify value under such circunstances..

Today the pain looks like will be higher,,,

Maybe because we are closer than our target !

Cato

Good day everybody(I'll be most of day out my office)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.