AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

as requested a chart update

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

I'd like to post an update to those who are watching POH technically in response to an email request from one of us in this forum. (Thanks for your emails). There is only a technical update and has zero fundamental content, so please skip if charting does not interest you. Thanks

First, let us take a look at the current picture. To do this, we refer to the cycle swing chart projection that I have been showing in the last few posts.

1. Watch the projected turning points, which occur at the middle of the chord length for the turning point ( rounding bottom low or rounding top peak).
    2. The black dot marks the current point where we are today.
    3. I have marked the turning point chord length for the next coming peak, which denotes the short term top which will complete the swing cycle from the previous turning point bottom. The short term trader would have benefited from trading this swing cycle, riding the good part of the swing up by entering when the dot moved from the bottom to the cycle high as shown.

And now , for those of us who are investing POH and holding POH for the long term ( weeks to months to years!):

1. Please refer to my past charts of POH titled Long term patterns of massive profits, or something akin to that in this forum. That will provide the background for the two very long term patterns of massive profits identified- namely the W pattern and the Cup with a Handle pattern.
    2. We need the breakout to be sustained, and upon confirmation of the breakout, the projected trajectory is as shown in the heatmap, and the first target as shown. ( This target has been refined based on the newer data input and other future targets will be similarly projected as we go along)
    3. The depth of the cup added to the breakout line will be the projected (estimated)final target of the cup with a handle pattern.
    4. This is only my interpretation of the technical picture, and most of us respectfully accept that differing views are the norm and not the exception, and add variety to this forum. May I suggest this view be adopted with respect to this updated chart as well:)
    5. Please read the disclaimer below my signature line.
    6. To every friend, have a wonderful, meaningful and Merry Christmas and a wonderful "POH" year in 2012!

Warmest regards for the season!

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $230 76.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 94525533 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21246560 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.