APC 0.00% 0.1¢ australian potash limited

Yep they have let us down on this one was a 2 week job last...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Yep they have let us down on this one was a 2 week job last time, this one is wayyyy overdue.

If the assays came out on time we would have already made juicy profits on this one.

I was talking to someone I know and they said alot of results are coming out of one of the labs in perth that is behind schedule in a big batch before mid next week, so if that is us then hopefully soon.

I am feeling beyond frustrated with these guys right now, we had such good momentum going just a week or 2 ago a well timed release and we were away, now we are getting picked away at and the market is now looking like huge roasted turd.

It was a dream setup all they had to do was deliver in a reasonable time frame and 20cents was a given no hype it was right there.

I am probably complaining too much but holding so many options it's alot of risk, the resource estimate was ment to be in June, that is no doubt pushed well back now, you would thin getting options money is a priority for them, but they are making tough work out of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.