OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Hmm.. Duicorp I stand corrected with you. I went back through...

1. 873 Posts.
    Hmm..
    Duicorp I stand corrected with you. I went back through the OSH posts and low and behold there you were in April '03 ramping it at the bottom. That makes perfect sense as I remember Rivkin putting out a Buy recommendation on OSH at that time.

Of course duicorp, it doesn't alter the well-known fact about you (here on HC), that you don't buy or sell a stock unless Rivkin orders you explicitly to do so. Same goes with our other resident Rivkin androids who do what they are told, each week ... improperly regarding themselves as having a credible job as traders, rather than properly characterising themselves bludging investors who hang around on stock market chat sites posting one liners all day. Professional and serious traders simply don't have the time.

Oh yes the clowns who feel it necessary to post when one of their Rivi stocks has advanced 1% on the day, even if 20-30% has been wiped off the price in the last 2 weeks. Yeah, MRE is the latest one.
    What a interesting life these chaps lead. Can't single you out though - all the TV networks are the same, ABC included - 'Yes Ross, LHG is a stand out performer today up 2cents or 1.6%". Didn't get a mention when it fell 6% yesterday.
    Sigh, but hey! at least we all get the Rivkin report on the sly.

I doubt you traded OSH over the last year at all duicorp. Rivkin certainly didn't put a sell on it from what I can recall. Then again, perhaps you sold out very early in the piece, and in your usual insecure way are simply attempting, once again, to scalp kudos on HC through fraud. Dunno. don't care.
    Certainly would explain though the fact that you didn't post on OSH for over 1 year, when at the same time we always knew about the other big 'winners' you held.

Shame on me, it's not the season for illwill, so I'll leave it there.

To borrow a phrase from Ypres (prick that he is -nothing else 'salient' rofl about him)

'All the best sweety'...

back on ignore now

Rivkinjockstrap, my sincere apologies if I hurt your feelings in this post, it was in no way intended! cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.