FAR 1.09% 45.5¢ far limited

Christmas wishes to those on drill rigs and miners worldwide....

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Christmas wishes to those on drill rigs and miners worldwide. Those whose careers are spent charging forward 24/7 -52 weeks a year, and spend Christmas via telecommunications to contact family and friends. Many of these persons have young families missing out for the sake of a chosen career. Absolute gold ! Whilst the main stream globally, we kick back, relax and celebrate with those that are close.

At such an important time to our company, and the markets going into a semi hibernation into early January. A glance over to Marine Traffic produces images to show that testing is definitely on going, and even through a lull in the holiday season, we are by the hour, moving one step closer to what will be possibly the most exciting announcement FAR will historically make. http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-17.6/centery:13.7/zoom:15

OOO, thank you for the kind words. I agree with DB, your coverage of the AGM earlier in the year was second to none, and then the commitment to front the EGM, to relay question and answers back to HC devotees, is determination almost unheard of. Award for "Commitment" and "Most anticipated daily post".  How ironically, a post of the "results are in", and less than one hour later, nominee Mr Google, Ksingh delivers, and not by rumour, the most mind search quiz of excitement delivered all year. What an absolute show starter. If this is the entrée, imagine the main.  

Over the past year and a half, the posters have not changed much on a weekly or monthly basis. This shows the strength of the investors that believe in this company, and most are certain that 2016/17 will piece this puzzle into a masterpiece. Patience will be our VIRTUE, the only ingredient missing, is one simple word.

I wish everybody here, bar a few extremely bored individuals. To those (make a New Years resolution " I'll worry about my own interest"). The result we have all been waiting for is near!! When facing an individual come Thursday, The famous phrase "Happy New Years" will have many a FAR holder secretly THINKING.

The time is approaching . I wish a prosperous New Years to the entire crew . Sixteen will DELIVER. A little bit oily here in emotion. What a trusted crew!! Mates already, by grammar, and most, not by sight. HOLD STRONG!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $160.1K 347.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86870 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 121519 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.