FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Hi Jordy, Once again another great post from yourself, it shows...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Jordy,

Once again another great post from yourself, it shows why your post a few months back was noted by OOO.

I must admit (not playing the violins here) I unfortunately had to work away from my family this year, and to sit and watch my kids dig into their presents on a well lets just say dial up style internet connection link was a little upsetting to say the least.

However I begin to think how thankful I am to have a job that allows my kids to open some presents up on Christmas Day and for them to live a life that they deserve and one I will always endeavour to provide for them, that's what drives me forward on these tough weeks, I would think the majority of us that work on the rigs and in the mines do it for our families.

I hope the crew of the ORA have been celebrating the best they could with what they have and have been toasting some marshmallows on that nice flare that should be lighting up the horizon off Senegal.

So on that note I couldn't agree more with your post, I believe we are going to have an exciting 2016 which will hopefully kick off in a few weeks time when the much anticipated announcements start to filter through.

Hope everyone has a Safe and prosperous New Years.

Cheers

Panto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.