UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I think this is the most amusing thread I have read in a while....

1. 176 Posts.
    I think this is the most amusing thread I have read in a while. Thanks for that!

My two cents (to make the thread longer :)...

It looks to me that some short term trading newcomers read up (more or less) on the prospect of UNI/UNS. Obviously, the story sounded great and they bought. Unfortunately the SP didn't go the way for a quick 30% gain in 2 weeks. Hmm. Therefore, it definitely must be a bad company and all the facts were wrong and misleading, the future is grim and we all should ask for a refund or at least an explanation. Haha.

If you can't keep a short term loss for more than 2 weeks, sell, there are plenty of people willing to buy, including me. Don't waste your money on a short term loosing stock!

Bottom line(s)... I think (hope) that no one really knows why the SP went down - that's the brutal reality of the stock market sometimes (if it wasn't, the oceans and nice harbours would be crowded with 200+ M personal floating vessels).
    On the other hand look at this company, its products, management & qualified staff are about and you may get a fair feeling it's .... not to bad :)
    If you don't, and want to read numbers & charts that don't apply to upstarts, without looking at the underlying facts - I agree - you should sell, fast, now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.