RE: Abbotts leadership - BS. I've said it once and i'll say it...

1. 231 Posts.
    RE: Abbotts leadership - BS. I've said it once and i'll say it again, Abbott delivered a credible budget in 2014, trying to rebuild our trashed economy left by Labor. However, there was a DELIBERATE blocking in the senate (just to STICK IT to Abbott). Turnbull was also whiteanting Abbott continuously with the help of the ABC and MSM for 2 years, in order to create and keep his poll numbers LOW. Brilliant devious excuse to STICK IT and justify Abbotts removal. Also at the time, the Turnbull faction, working with the UN needed to remove Abbott before the 2015 Paris climate change conference, because of Abbott's anti-global-warming views and his push back against plans to form a world government.
    "Libs MPs have no appetite for leadership change". BS. The idea of Abbott returning, who by the way is their ONLY hope, will probably never happen, because Turnbull has successfully managed to turn even Abbott's former supporters of Sept 2015 against him. That's why Turnbull and his cronies have drifted so far LEFT since. Abbott would not have any cabinet ministers whom he could trust anymore.
    Employment growth and tax cuts - I'll believe it when I see it!!!!!!!!!

In conclusion, this is the reason why Australia is STUFFED.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.