AS1 10.0% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

Yeah we look like we have rode through covid (so far) pretty...

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Yeah we look like we have rode through covid (so far) pretty well, amazing infact. Profits are up and we don't have a overseas market! Wait until that kicks in.

Here is some correspondence that I got from the company:
    On 18 Sep 2021, at 10:48 am, Haloclub wrote:Sent via form submission from Halo Oyster ClubName: xxxxxxEmail: xxxxxSubject: How do I make an order???Message: As a shareholder, I'm deeply worried that I can't make an order? Surely a "purchase now" button needs added on every page. I just ordered $200 of cheese from a chesse farm in Gipsland, quick easy. Not like this!I have set up an account, put in my credit card details and still no where to make an order?Also why can't someone buy 3 dozen Oysters as a one off for Christmas / new year / etc ?
    @squarespace.info>
    Hālo xxxxxx,You raise some very good points here. Let me try and clear things up.For the moment, the Hālo Club is not an online purchasing facility. It’s a subscription based model which is at near capicity – with a set and forget payment system. The $100 is deducted from your card on the 22nd of every month and you receive your shipment on the last weekend of the month. This means, if you remain as a member, you will receive your December shipment in time for Christmas / NY. (We have something very special planned for that month.)Hope this makes sense, xxxxxx – essentially, we’re a club, not an online store.All the best and have a great week!

Cheers,[email protected]>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.704M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $7.589K 689.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 814589 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.