TLS 0.00% $3.82 telstra group limited

asbestos, page-23

1. 521 Posts.
    Burnie Port Authority issue looks cut and dry.
    Not in this case. Far from it.

Can you tell me if Telstra directly employ those "sub-contactors". Or, is there another layer of major contractors are there. There is.
    Or, did NBN contractors - in a hurry to pass more homes - did they set fire to the warehouse?

Obviously, I am concerned for those exposed to asbestos fibre.

In the meantime - the ambulance chasers can smell a feed, the short one is angling for the leadership role post September poll, the media have a story and .... the Tony/Julie combo have long lost the moral high ground with anything asbestos.

David Thodey did the right thing - take responsibility for now because Telstra owns the pits and refrain from adding fuel to the hysteria. Responsibilities/Costs/main contractor liability/etc will all be worked out in time.

A 10c move down in the share price is about $1.2 billion - a lot of compensation money if indeed this should turn out to be a material issue. DT said today that this is not a material issue.

In the meantime, I am a very happy buyer of this blue chip with a yield of about 9% next year plus in less than 3 weeks a grossed up dividend of 20c.

Happy with that. GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.85 $3.80 $81.46M 21.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 337439 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 404931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.