ASC 6.67% 1.6¢ adultshop.com limited

Im no expert, but i only trade options and been doing so for...

1. 80 Posts.
    Im no expert, but i only trade options and been doing so for over 10 years. I will give you my opinion on the options value.
    The value of options are valued on the fps and time value.
    asc trading 38c
    ascoa trading 23c with 20c excercise price ,the time value of 5c is reasonable, but once asc reaches about 50c I would not pay any more than 2c time value. Once a stock has reached its excersised price it must be watched very carefully big money can be lost fast and thats why you dont pay to much for time value.
    ascob trading at 2.5c with excercise price $1, while asc was trading under 20c the market had it right by giving them no value as it may have seen unreasonable excersise price of a $1. Things are now different with the share price 4 tenths of the way there with growing profits and 19months time value, I would pay up to a quarter of the asc share price being 7 to 10c. Thus if you were to buy and trade these short term you must take in to consideration the price had been depressed for sum time and therefor i value these at between 4 and7c. If you believe in this company these are great value at 2.5c
    ascoc still unatracttive and worth little while you can pick up the ob's at 2.5 . Would not consider them til asc reach 70 to80c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.