NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

ascending triangle breakout pattern, page-20

1. 161 Posts.
    re: acturtle/ascending triangle breakout pattern A couple of things, Joe and management from ARQ have stated that there is a 1 in 4 chance of success at Magnolia. So this should add more value that the usual wildcats expectations of 1 in 10. Just because it is a 1 in 4 and that potential value is $1, doesn't mean that the share price is worth 25 cents+. Otherwise, you could take the same odds on a football game and not worry about paying any tax. Personally it should be worth around 8-10 cents. This is not totall reflected in the current price of NWE.
    What do we have:

>$6 mill in cash.
    >Highly prospective TP/15, between Jingemia and Cliff Head.
    >Jingemia, which covers office costs.
    >US drills, great potential. Depending on flow rates, around half a cent per successful drill.
    >North Sea, drilling in highly prospective field, where gas has previously been discovered and close to infrastructure.with potential of between 100 & 200 BCF.
    >Magnolia, a 1 in 4 chance of finding 20mmbo net to NWE.
    >Overriding royalty of 1.5% (I think) over ITOCHU's 5% stake in CliffHead, thats is if it flows more than 24 mmbo of oil.
    >1.25% Royalty in Puffin Oil Field, which looks like becoming a commericial field.

Yet this company only has a market cap of around 23 million. When you look at it there are a lot of other oilers out there that are priced on a lot more blue sky than NWE. NWE has great asset diversification that many others dont, with a good spread of both low and high risk.

Why go for the rest, when you can buy into the best!! Thats only my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.