KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

well said @goldbear77 I was told I was silly for selling out at...

1. 415 Posts.
    well said @goldbear77

I was told I was silly for selling out at a very small profit after the recent surge, after going through turmoil of dropping from 70c to 18c in 2013, averaged down and then sold out above my average recently to take a breather while retracement and consolidation happen. People are saying you'll miss out etc etc, but the last big announcement was only a week ago!!!! I'd much rather sell out and buy back in the 20's than instantly lose a couple grand again. Doesn't matter what the fundamentals are, charts have a power of their own. Over 50million shares were exchanged in 1 day in 2013 above 48c or so, and probably well over a couple hunderd million above 40c. It doesnt matter what the company potentially has, what matters is profits and we arent making those yet. Better to time your entry properly with stocks like these or you end up sitting on a 50% loss for a very long time until production starts. Been burnt too many times to be stupid enough to buy at the highs. Once this crosses 36c after news and volume, then we will be onwards and upwards, no chance its going any further than that without news or volume
    Last edited by Rish54: 22/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.