CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

ascending triangle, page-21

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    uranium price forecasts and ozs next likely produc http://www.stockinterview.com/News/01092007/Uranium-Price-Forecast.html

We know all this.

But how many know this is the year we will be doing a full feasibility on prob a 2 mill tpa starter operation for Mt Fitch's likely 15 mill lbs Uranium reserves (first pass only, about to be JORC declared) sitting inside an existing ML on freehold land, with full capex in the kitty waiting for it and looking to likely 2008 production start of around 2 mill lbs pa yellowcake.

Thats the way I see it based all indications to date.

So I for one expect CMR to soon hit the front pages of Oz media as the test case for the FEDs confirming what they keep telling the public re new Ozzie Uranium. And no need for ALP policy change here bros, cos we are in the NORTHERN TERRITORY !!!

Throw in a likely USD 100 / lb cake price around that time with a miniscule relative opex given the existing infrastructure at Browns Oxides plant just down the road and see what numbers you come up with.

Recent North American presentation NPVs only considered a 1 mill lbs pa production base case. If GT is true to his oratory at recent egm etc though, we are probably talking more like 2 mill lbs pa, if FEED from Mt Fitch is only average 1 lb/tonne. And we know the drill results so far.

And thats ONLY THE ENTREE for Zeus's sakes !!!

Thats the way I read it and playing it and still asking for someone to show me otherwise ?????????

And while we are proceeding with new U plant, we will be seriously defining some of that high grade stuff Olympian dreams are made of and which the Jungle King wishes to expose, so that by the time we are operational at the new U-pant, or soon thereafter, maybe the FEED GRADE will be SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the 1 lb / tonne base starter project grade (?). And GT has already told us any new u-pant constructed will have flexibility of production capability based GRADE FED, Zeus be praised !!!!!!

Oh, and dont we have a base metal oxides plant starting up soon as well this year to get the DIVIDEND STREAM rolling?

Calm before the serious upward re-rating storm bros ........

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.