CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

check out our rabbits chart Looks like our rabbit FMG is...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    check out our rabbits chart Looks like our rabbit FMG is breaking out of TOP of L/T channel. Same kinda chart as CMR ......... look at its recovery from dip 5 bucks to 2.50 and then subsequent launch thru 5+ to hit its own Holy Grail recently.

I see ditto CMR chart ........ past and likely coming. LOVE IT when GTs mates are raking it in with the rabbit cos then they will have more moolah to back our greyhound about to jump outa the box ........... IMBOOC !!!

Meanwhile BHP heading for 22 and RIO for 64 to probably complete the XRA retrace which began last May and coincident with a likely top 86.5 in USDX before reality sets in again(?) Note also RBA is expected to increase rates in FEB (CNBC).

Looks to me its all coming together as the radiant Ark steers a steady course afloat the mellow yellow seas. But yanks must be pleased they can continue to quietly accumulate in current wall of worry hey?

Where is our worrisome crew-member ....... it has been quiet in here. Oh yeah, he's on hols praise Zeus haha !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.