CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: late volume olympian et al Well, of course a similar...

1. usp
    449 Posts.
    re: late volume olympian et al Well, of course a similar percentage rise for this year is expected based on the previous 2 years.
    Don't have the exact figure for end 12/04 but prob around 30 cents. 12/05 was $1.41 and 12/06 was $5.66. Therefore twenty bucks.
    If, however, simple maths fails us then we need to go back to the spreadsheet. One thing in the recent metal price action was that not all of our product will suffer a price fall at the same time, so some ups and downs should keep the revenue very healthy based on projected outputs and developments. China is building 3.8 million cars a year - when they start exporting, it'll be like all the things that our local Chinatown has ( read K Mart and Big W ).
    3 billion people in the extended Asian market will buy as much as anyone here can ship out.
    So long as there are no problems with the mine to the harbour, CMR will be rated as a genuine mining house as GT espoused and be priced as such.
    Add in the U with shares on issue and my margin loan rate of 8.65% looks cheap to me.
    IMHO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.