Agree. He starts of by what looks like addressing the problem...

1. 9,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3090
    Agree. He starts of by what looks like addressing the problem but then moves on to try and shift blame onto the subscribers. Bizarre.

Im a chef and i have a customer complain that their meal didn't arrive at the table at the same time as the people they are dining with - which should happen. I start off by giving what seems like a genuine apology. Then i ask the customer - "do you have any ideas of how to resolve this problem because it happens all the time but we dont know how to resolve it. If you cant come up with a solution and keep complaining i am going to start charging $250 for that steak rather than $25 and only serve 5 customers per night maybe then we can coordinate getting those meals out together. If that doesn't work I'll have to close down the restaurant even though you and many others have been loyal customers." If i cant work out a solution to the problem at my restaurant and at the same time keep my customers happy i should shut up shop.

If every time a customer complains you make them feel that they infact have done the wrong thing by complaining then sure, they wont complain anymore, but they will vote with their feet.

Now im taking my bat and ball and going home. Im not playing anymore.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.