asci newsletter - submit your vote, page-8

1. 140 Posts.
    Hi All, I know everyone has their own opionions, and just about everyone is right in some way.

The way I see asci is, they have 10,000 subscribers, at $200 PA, thats 2 mill a year. they earn enough from the newsletter, they dont need to buy in before the letter is released.

and even if they did want to, they could still do it, release the newsletter after market at 5pm... they still bought in. They know what they are tiping well in advance.

I really dont think anything dodgy is going on from Kris's side of things. He makes great stock tips, and could probably make more money day trading then writting a newsletter. But he writes a newsletter probably because of risk. he isnt risking his money.

My preference is to release the newsletter asap once its written up. The longer it sits around waiting for after market, the more of a chance for a leak. I like the fact that its written up, pdf's then put on the web asap as soon as its done.

I also like efreshing my mailbox over and over again each day, trying to get the newsletter, trying to get in as one of the first. Stocks are a calculated gmable... i like the rush myself.

So I like it just how it is. But at the same time, i can see some people dont like the way it is, so please dont flame me, I am just giving my opinion, trying to pass time till market open ;-)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.