AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

I think it is really interesting that on on Friday everyone was...

1. 68 Posts.
    I think it is really interesting that on on Friday everyone was so hot on the stock and thanking everyone and it's so great and there is talk of $5 then 1 trading day later after an annoucement that says there is four bidders not two everyone is so down and worried and even one of the biggest supporters shorts the stock. Lets get real everyone nothing has changed but a 3 or 4 positive comments and 1 possible negative comment re price (which could have a thousand reasonds)and eeryone is negative. Look at CER, AED and many other stocks in the past week even and you will see that when stocks rise a lot in a day they tend to pull back the next day. It doesn;t mean they aren't where while, AIOwent up 27% one day after going up 6% the day before and then goes down 11%. So it's up 22% over three days. Not bad in my view.
    Finally don't forget someone was prepared to pay more than $1.65 for more than 20 million shares. Thats not a bad indictaion that there is a bigger offer by far in play.

I found it interesting too, but not surprising because it was really predictable based on past history. Should AIO jump 25% again, the same mob will be out praising and calling themselves the Messiah blah blah blah. Ahhh mob mentality....

I've accumulated over 1mil AIO shares and still holding on becos it aint finished.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.