IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

ASCO Conference, page-27

1. 5,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    Based upon the pdf info, the interesting thing to note is the chemo drugs used. These were Cisplatin or Capecitabine. Cistplatin is a drug from late 70s so is most likely generic. Most of the literature for Capecitabine is actually marketed as Xeloda which I believe is a brand from Roche (1992 patent so it might not be exclusive anymore). If you're using drugs from a particular company (or the company that initially designed them), would you need their approval for it's combined use in trials? If so, does this create interest from the partner company in future (shared data from the originator). Xeloda is also being used to treat breast cancer which is in line with the other treatments being put on the back burner at present from IMU.

I would like to know what factors were different for the best performing patient that received the lowest dosage (but as a small trial confidentiality would stop this from happening). Overall, it appears to be a very promising outcome for these limited conditions and hopefully will provide treatment for many people in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.