IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

asco it seems, page-11

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    G'day Ahjay

I posted on this topic a few days ago:

"It's a fair question mugtrader.

Obviously, continuous dislosure legislation supercedes the rules for a conference presentation. The company is obliged to release information to the market as soon as practicable, once it is fully aware of it.

The devil is in the details though.

Data is being collected from various treatment centres and being collated by a 3rd party medical data and analysis service provider.

Most likely PRR has a timetable for the final information that "conveniently" co-incides with the date of the ASCO presentation. I'd expect they will do an ASX announcement some hours prior to the presentation.

Sneaky, but quite legit."

Adding to the above, PRR have always fulfilled their stautory requirements in relation to continuous disclosure in the past. Why should we assume this time should be any different?

We have a perfectly competent company secretary and experienced directors who are fully aware of their obligations and the severe penalties for breaching the Corporations Act.

Yes, they need to provide the details of the trial results to ASCO, but there are any number of ways that can be done in conjunction with their obligation to release to the ASX first or at the same time. ASCO would also be completely aware of the requirement for companies to meet disclosure requirements as the same applies to US companies.

In short, no I'm not concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.