IMM 1.56% 31.5¢ immutep limited

ASCO Poster Presentation, page-44

1. 2,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    G'day ahjay ,I'm a bit more of conspiracy theorist,and think with such a small US float and tiny Aussie share price,the price is being constrained to where those that have the agenda and plans want it to be for now ,churned and gradually accumulated for a later date as such as a j.v or the likes of are announced,Prima need a j.v to move ahead ,who that may be ,I have no clues,but believe it will be sooner rather than later ,and this in turn will be the catalyst for the big gains to be had.For mine the fact that the company had put together such a high class advisory board ,and has been working on a new product 761 ,leads me to believe an announcement of a partnership ,may be just round the corner.Hold tight and don't surrrnder your shares cheaply,many of us have held for many years and now is not the time for impatience,we may well be only 3 feet from gold,these things never seem to play out as we invisage ,but I still hold high hopes for my investment and the benefits our investments will bring to many future sufferers ,all the above is purely speculation on my behalf ,good luck to all long term holders..Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.