SRX 0.00% 18.0¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

ASCO, page-4

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    “Physicians have been performing SIRT procedures with Y-90 resin microspheres, in the US and around the world, for more than 10 years. We have always felt that this procedure was a unique approach to deliver large doses of radiation to liver tumours, targeted in a way that spares healthy liver tissue. It is important to observe that in SIRFLOX, the clinical benefit that was observed came with an acceptable level of adverse events from adding Y-90 resin microspheres to first-line chemotherapy in mCRC. Oncologists, especially radiation oncologists, have traditionally been very cautious of irradiating large liver volumes because of the adverse effects associated with such treatments. SIRFLOX has shown us, in an unbiased manner that not only can we deliver high doses of radiation to the liver safely with this approach, but we can do so using concurrent chemotherapy. Concurrent chemoradiation has been one of the most effective ways to treat cancer in general, especially those of gastrointestinal origin,” Dr. Sharma said.

Just my opinion, but I don't think the failure of the primary end point has done any harm to SRX sales and given the reaction based on commentary for this paper I would expect to see the growth rate in sales tick up from here. Effectively the rewards of using SRX outweigh the risks as there has proven to be no significant side effects from taking the treatment.

Just my opinion, please DYOR... hoping I can pick up a few more on the cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $61.98K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 11238850 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1266857 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.