AEE 3.70% 14.0¢ aura energy limited

ASEAN Deep Value Fund, page-19

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Kcheng, I have never asked Peter for updates as I am not ken to put myself into a position of insider trading. I have given them a time frame until Jan 1st, if they hit those timelines I am happy. Who do you think is holding this back? Big players, so if you get another one on board they will keep doing the same and acting as a wall. They want to line their pockets at the expense of retailers. They know until the market sentiment changes they can get themselves set and control the price when it goes up. If they deliver a positive scoping study hopefully enough retailers come in and buy large quantities of share to knock this wall down as the saying goes many hands make light work until management deliver something of substance the share will continue to be traded like it has been. I don't think Peter is aware but he can't do anything about it. Historically the last 3 months have been major announcement months for Aura and I am expecting the same to occur again. I just hope enough people with patience buy in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $97.09K 710.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 153340 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 208990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.