AEE 3.70% 14.0¢ aura energy limited

ASEAN Deep Value Fund, page-21

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    With the DFS - AEE have given us a timeline of "before years end" - AEE mentioned they would write it up early next year. However, my expectation would be a ANN just saying it's done - by years end - and is now being finalised for market release.

The Scoping Study for Haggan is on going. Keep in mind with a Scoping Study they will have to drill new holes. Moving a drill around the Haggan Swamp will no doubt have it's complications. If you check their website - they say it will be completed by the end of 2018. The IPO wIll no doubt be shortly aftwr that - and If you rwad the annual report - they are already targetIng investors.

As Skits63 mentioned. They have until 1st January until they are out of excuses. Also - they are pretty important- company making milestones- that will shape the future of AEE. I hope they are taking their time and I hope they don't rush it. AEE will only get one shot a a successful IPO for Haggan.

The annual report says before years end. So I belIeve they are close. Im guessIbg we wIll get an update at the end of the month In the quarterly. Of course - news sooner would be great. Unfortunately we all have to be patIent and trust In Peter - who has been here before and been succesful before.

Have a great day and keep the faIth - untIl years end. T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $97.09K 710.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 153340 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 208990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.