CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Gents & Madams, my first post on Calima...Forgive me if I come...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

Gents & Madams, my first post on Calima...

Forgive me if I come across as a Smart-Arxx, but the forum panic that plays out every time CE1 closes below 5 cents is becoming slightly amusing.... Daily trading volumes in dollar terms for some time now have bordered on the near-inconsequential....$20k here....$50k there....This is just ash-tray money for the serious punters holding long-term stakes in CE1.

Today, for example, we had nearly $42000 odd traded in Calima, with about $20000 of this coming from one player around 2.30pm...Yet 5 minutes before close, we have a "Nervous-Nelly" selling $4000 odd of stock at 4.6 cents....$4k isn't even ash-tray money, but yet every time Calima closes on next to zero daily trading volumes, with a close-of-day dollar value trade that couldn't even fill a Christmas Hamper, our forum sentiment sinks.

CE1 management acquired prime Canadian real-estate for a steal way before it's time.

CE1 management have proven track record.

The geographic region has proven historically rich.

Proving up potential supply has been significantly de-risked due to our cash reserves.

CE1 have been waiting until November/December for the sub-alpine/alpine tundra areas to freeze over, as this makes everything from road production, pad preparation, drilling, ect so much easier, & so much more cost-effective.

We will all have to sit back & wait patiently to see what unfolds in the first quarter of 2019...Until then, I don't think it reason to panic, or adopt the "Eeyore the Donkey" rain cloud over our heads, every time CE1 closes on volumes that wouldn't blow a candle out....

Just my thoughts,

Clozapine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.