RAC 3.31% $1.61 race oncology ltd

If mugs like me are onto RAC - thanks 100% to Wombat777 - then...

1. 1,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    If mugs like me are onto RAC - thanks 100% to Wombat777 - then it is guaranteed that there is interest from Big, Medium & Small Pharma.

I think RAC management has already confirmed this.

ASH would have been just another event for the 'insiders', another confirmation of where FTO, AML etc. is headed and the role Bisantrene.

This area of cancer research is HOT and the above BMSP are the ones which made it so!

Nobody should fret or be under the misapprenhension that this name is flying under the radar. Look at the price action over the past month. Sensational! If there has been a rise in nominee holdings then that's a sign o/s investors are loading up. Management has access to that data. We don't.

The reason there is no coverage is because there are no FEES! No brokerage is going to let an analyst loose on RAC (they are paid big bucks!) when there is no chance of a fat corporate fee. Perhaps there might be some fees when the 'defence team' is put together but that is speculation. Don't for one moment think that brokerage fees that retail clients generate would cover the costs of a proper research report.

Perhaps a US broker might see a fee in a takeover transaction acting for the bidder but the best analysts are in-house.

There's been steady accumulation over the past 10 days since the SP hit $2. I'm confident that the buyers will keep rolling in. It's early days still.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2713/2713673-15e9e388d669be4d4c7dc7d12daa5764.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
-0.055(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $273.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.68 $1.61 $271.5K 166.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1996 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 1305 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.