ashamed to be australian, page-125

1. 411 Posts.
    Well the debate still rages
    we have to all agree on these points be you left wing bleeding heart or otherwise.
    1) people with money jump the waiting list through the use of criminals which is a criminal act in its self
    2) People who demand asylum & dont obey our laws take a spot from people who do the right thing
    3) Processing people takes time especially when they withold their identities.
    4) Life is crap worldwide, we cannot take everyone & maintain the Australia we currently have.

Everyone possible missed the point with why female ambulance employee quit possibly gender issues with some Refo's,
    like my mate who is a doctor (PUBLIC SYSTEM), who was confronted by a new addition to our community a muslim Man who refused to allow him to deliver his child & demanded a female doctor, (non were available) there were
    complications & still he did not care, he was willing to let the kid & wife die, a female doctor from private system was found due to sensitivities of issue.

When people talk about rights & rights being eroded i think its clear the Australian people are being taken for a ride
    Simple answer arrive illegally free trip to your home country, the next day.

Anyone know how much refo's recieve from benefits, i know they get food vouchers, rent paid & subsidised loans be it for cars or businesses but a comprehensive list is hard to find, obvioulsy because it would cause uproar

And as was said before there are some poor burmese families waiting close to a decade whilst the paid up
    manipulate australia to get in

Here is another thought let em in dont give them citizenship & the benefits that go with it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.