AHH taylor i could tou but you will do youself in eventually...

1. 411 Posts.
    AHH taylor i could tou but you will do youself in eventually
    "........you goose!"
    "I think the above illustrates perfectly that many here know nothing about this issue and are motivated by their long held false belief and/or prejudice.

Fool!"

having a beer with my indian mate tommorow & going to a wedding in a month for my mate with chinese ancestry easy to tag people to win your debate you have nothing but emotion

Am i racist ignorant ask them, you attemp to perpetrate that anyone that disagrees with you is guilty of something is comical

Taylor"No I do not do any "volunteer work" though I have in the past.

The reason I do not do any volunteer work is because last year I was bashed on a mining site and put into hospital receiving horrendous injuries that have left me disabled.

So now you may have a clue as to why I feel so strongly about people working in the service of humanity doing the right thing and helping others regardless of those peoples circumstances.

I hope you feel better now."

Actually i feel indifferent (as i am not racist or do i treat the dsabled differently) now you need something you understand ? i require nothing from anyone must like yourself before finding thje need for people when you need it is not an arguement and you are the one picking on people who work as volunteers. look in the mirror

Have a cookie

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.