ashamed to be australian, page-179

1. 718 Posts.
    crystalvoyager writes;

"Seriously champ you have issues i cannot help with that
    Dumb thread you started, its obvious why you were bashed"

Gee thank you. That was nice of you. But you are not abusive are you? Of course not.

And further "You find it hard to follow what people say, well thats your problem as we disagree with you. Picking people up on grammar or spelling on a forum is another sign you have nothing"

It is not so much the spelling, though it is rather poor, it is more that making head or tail of what you are on about is very difficult.

Further states "What questions i asked for three you gave nothing You need to seek help"

Well yes I think I do need help. From an interpreter it would seem.

And here is a classic "final word from Gunnery Sergeant Hartman" Attention everyone.

"You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, f beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps(country). Do you maggots understand that?"

Charlming. Tell me.....do you have to go to school to learn to be so abusive of others or is it something that just comes naturally to you?

Finally "Change the quote to suit your own needs, no doubt its racist
    Seek help taylor
    Congratulations you are my first ignore
    feel free to attack me now that i'm gone
    To view the full image please use the single post view (the view link after the time of the post)"

Funny - still refuses to answer my questions......and we remain wondering why.

I am glad you have got that off your chest mate. You obviously have a lot of pent up anger within you....so best to get it out there I guess.

Good luck with the counseling.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.